Tuesday 7 December 2010

30 Seconds In The Mind Of...

Jermaine Haughton, West Ham fanatic and fellow cohort here at the Catch 22 Academy gives me a glimpse into his everyday life...

So Jermaine, what's your guilty pleasure?

Hannah Montana, I don't know why but for some reason I like it.

You're on Britain's Got Talent what do you do to impress Piers?

Oh that's an easy one I'll just show them my football skills.

You're on death row, let's not get into why, but what's your last meal?

Oooh a big steak, a t-bone steak and a mountain of ice cream with each layer a different flavour, and a nice cool drink something like champagne.

What's your most embarrassing moment?

There's so many, where do I start? There's the one where I got off with a midget, I was quite drunk, understandably. That's the safest embarrassing moment I can go for.

What's your biggest regret?

Probably getting off with the midget.

Like what you've heard? follow Jermaine on twitter

Jermaine's favourites:

Website: www.facebook.com

Song:

West Ham - I'm forever blowing bubbles



Youtube clip: The Peckham Terminator

No comments:

Post a Comment